• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will our comics be worth when

48 posts in this topic

China has no reason to destroy the US dollar, since they hold so much of it. It doesn't make much sense to drive the guy you loan money to out of business.

Obama....Romney....Santorum....Health Care....Conservative....Liberal....Tebow....Linsanity.

I am way more worried about what will happen to the value of my comics after the zombie apocalypse.

i actually think Walking Dead comics will be worth more then, as a sort of survival journal/ tip book. I bet #19 will be worth a can of potted meat, two packs of matches and a paddleball game!!!!!!!

Obama....Romney....Santorum....Health Care....Conservative....Liberal....Tebow....Linsanity.

noish noish noish, smokin weed smokin weed doin coke

drinkin beers drinking beers beers beers,

rollin fatties smokin blunts who smoke the blunts?

we smoke the blunts!

rollin blunts and sm- let me get a nickelbag- 15 bucks little man

put that sheet in my hand, if that money doesn't show then you

owe me owe, my jungle love, oioio, i think i wanna know ya know ya

yeah what?

Probably still a decent amount the Chinese like western pop culture. I actually send quite a few eBay items to china or to holding companies here in the US that ship to them.

If only they had as many into "our" stuff as we do "theirs".