• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interest in Aaron Lopresti Opp?

50 posts in this topic

A couple years ago at the Wondercon, the only female character he would do sketches of was Wonder Woman. Is he still only limiting it to Wonder Woman for female characters, or will it be open to any characters?

There is super man on the OP. I have seen many different examples I am sure character requests will be open. I will check and see to make sure.

However, I would highly suggest female characters just because I love the way he draws them.

Money's a bit tight, but I can't pass up Aaron Lopresti.

Count me in! :cool:

(thumbs u

I am really wondering how my ECC sketch will come out. I got a bust but it was on a Batman blank and it looked like it would never dry.... so I loved it and really loved my interaction with Aaron so I might need to get one maybe 2 more haha

He did the Mary Jane you see in the First post last year at ECCC for me. He also did a Black Cat I picked up for Bill Dinh so I don't think he will have a problem doing female characters for the sketch op.

John

A couple years ago at the Wondercon, the only female character he would do sketches of was Wonder Woman. Is he still only limiting it to Wonder Woman for female characters, or will it be open to any characters?

This is the post that I was responding to.

He did say that he will not draw as he put it extremely sexy poses on female characters.

John

Yeah...I believe it was at the 2010 or 2011 Wodercon that he had his sign up list for sketches and the only female figure he would draw was Wonder Woman. Not sure if that's changed since then. Btw, he does draw an awesome Wonder Women, but I probably would pick a different female character first if I had the chance.

I'll be on the lookout for this opp... (I need another Rogue SS Sketch)

hmm I was leaning towards Rogue as well. I may have to put some thought into another X-Lady now.

Some clarification on what will be allowed from Aaron.

"Jake- ... Please be aware of some restrictions I have on full figure characters. I am not doing cheesecake type art anymore or cheesecake characters. I won't draw Powergirl, Zatanna, Red Sonja, White/Black/Goblin Queen, Tigra or any raunchy characters. A rule of thumb is if they have a legitimate superhero costume, I am fine with it. If you are unsure just ask for clarification. I have no restrictions on headshots."

So, I think this will disappoint at least one White Queen fan :( but should not be much of a restriction.

Once I have a chance to speak with CGC tomorrow I will have more news on the opp :D

power girl, zatanna, red sonja and the queens all have legitimate costumes, don't they?

I am sure people will disagree with parts of his opinion but all I can do is relate his wishes. Perhaps he has daughters who now follow his work or something like that. The good part is if anyone really wants a character the bust shots have no restrictions.

power girl, zatanna, red sonja and the queens all have legitimate costumes, don't they?

I am sure people will disagree with parts of his opinion but all I can do is relate his wishes. Perhaps he has daughters who now follow his work or something like that. The good part is if anyone really wants a character the bust shots have no restrictions.

hm