• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interest in Aaron Lopresti Opp?

50 posts in this topic

I was very lucky to have the pleasure to meet with Aaron Lopresti at the Emerald City Comic Con and get three beautiful sketches. I have been speaking with Arron about doing a mail away sketch / signing and want to see how many people might be interested. If we can meet the minimums we should be able to make this happen.

Pricing will be (includes, sketch, blank, shipping and CGC)

$150 Bust Colored / Toned

$200 Full figure Colored / Toned

Sigs 35 each + 15 shipping for the first and 3$ each additional.

Here are two of the three sketches I was able to get at the con. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of my Batgirl.

Lopresti.jpg

And some more examples of Aarons work.

16.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

I'm in, done with SA keys and X titles so it's time to collect sketches. I blame each and every one of you degenerates. I wandered in here late one night and am now obsessed. So obsessed that I haven't thought about my lack of Tos 39 in a week actually.

Edit because my iPad hates me and is teaming up win auto correct to destroy me.

I'm in, done with SA keys and X titles so it's time to collect sketches. I blame each and every one of you degenerates. I wandered in here late one night and am now obsessed.

lol the sickness...

I'm in, done with SA keys and X titles so it's time to collect sketches. I blame each and every one of you degenerates. I wandered in here late one night and am now obsessed.

lol the sickness...

Tell me about it there is a TTA 27 sitting on the boards I actually want because I like the cover, but I keep telling myself " don't buy it you won't have enough $$ left for sketches this month"

i would love to, but in a few opps now, and philly in a few months :sorry:

I understand that, I have Pittsburgh in 2 weeks and Heroes in June. They will be my 1st cons I think I am going to try and take it slow spending wise. Just try to get an understanding of what is going on so I can be more prepared for Philly and Heroes next year.

Aw man, can you make this later in the year or at least have a round 2? No way can I do it right now...already booked Perez, Stelfreeze, and Dooney for Heroes and waiting on Jaro, Blair, Romita Sr., Steranko, Stan Lee, and Rose McGowan stuff already. I am tapped out. Not to mention the stuff YOU picked up for me at Emerald!