• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALABASTER (from Dark Horse Comics) Discussion Thread

136 posts in this topic

i'd say 1 of the 4 variants i have would be 9.8...that dark spine is rough.

Better than my batting average on 9.8 copies. To give everyone an idea of how tough those variant covers are, not even Dre was able to find a clean copy in his area.

Interesting. I know DCBS wouldn't take any additional orders after the initial cutoff date. I pre-ordered a healthy amount, so I'm good.

Yeah girls on her twitter want to purchase her first edition alabaster book believe its work 900 dollars now...

Interesting. I know DCBS wouldn't take any additional orders after the initial cutoff date. I pre-ordered a healthy amount, so I'm good.

Yeah girls on her twitter want to purchase her first edition alabaster book believe its work 900 dollars now...

The hardcovers are pricey now. I have the signed and numbered edition which is limited to 350 copies and I have the lettered edition hardcover (limited to 26 copies) on its way to me. I got a good deal on both, but they were not cheap. lol

The softcover can be had for $25-50, but those are somewhat hard to find too.

If all else fails, Amazon has digital copies for a very reasonable $5.

alabaster wolves #2 (4,817)

do u think those are good numbers for a dark horse series... Well.. we'll see if it gets anymore steam.. Mid town is only limiting you to two per issue now.. remember when you could order at 10 or more copies last week. variant sold out at mid town as well..

alabaster wolves #2 (4,817)

do u think those are good numbers for a dark horse series... Well.. we'll see if it gets anymore steam.. Mid town is only limiting you to two per issue now.. remember when you could order at 10 or more copies last week. variant sold out at mid town as well..

I'm a little concerned about how low those numbers are. It's possible the book is doing well digitally, but those print numbers are not great. I haven't heard anything one way or the other about the future of the series, so we'll see what happens.

I imagine it should also do well once collected, so maybe that will help.

Guess its only me an you one this topic, yah on

Caitlìn R. Kiernan twitter she states another steller review for alabster 3. plus like most reviews they are saying they hope it becomes ongoing. But who knows she will probably deliver her news once series finishes or soon.. should tweet her and ask...

Caitlìn R. Kiernan twitter she states another steller review for alabster 3. plus like most reviews they are saying they hope it becomes ongoing. But who knows she will probably deliver her news once series finishes or soon.. should tweet her and ask...

She keeps teasing news on her blog, but nothing yet.

I know of at least ONE reviewer who has been more than impressed with her work:

http://kabooooom.com/2012/06/review-alabaster-wolves-3/

;)

Geek: Do you have further plans with Dancy beyond Wolves? Other places to take her?

CRK: I do. But right now, those are Top Secret. All I can say is what Dancy would say: “Ain’t nothin’ ever over. You just gotta wait and see what’s coming next.”

Awesome.. can't wait too see whats next for dancy... it was inevidable, dark horse was doing alot of promotion for her.. plus great story line hope it breaks out stronger. copies are pretty rare of this book now.. low print run and all..