• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Actors In Hollywood Made The Most Appearances As Different Comic Characters

94 posts in this topic

I've been suffering through Batman Forever this afternoon and I spotted Jon Favreau in the beginning. With his work in Daredevil and the Iron Man franchise that would tie him with Ryan Reynolds (Green Lantern, Deadpool, Hannibal in Blade: Trinity) for the most amount of characters played in different comic book movies.

Rebecca Romijn (the original X-Men franchise, The Thomas Jane Punisher) and Chris Evans (Fantastic Four & Captain America) coming up with a close second.

Can anybody else think of any other actors/actresses who might have achieved this unique status?

:popcorn:

I've been suffering through Batman Forever this afternoon and I spotted Jon Favreau in the beginning. With his work in Daredevil and the Iron Man franchise that would tie him with Ryan Reynolds (Green Lantern, Deadpool, Hannibal in Blade: Trinity) for the most amount of characters played in different comic book movies.

Rebecca Romijn (the original X-Men franchise, The Thomas Jane Punisher) and Chris Evans (Fantastic Four & Captain America) coming up with a close second.

Can anybody else think of any other actors/actresses who might have achieved this unique status?

Jon Favreau also plays Thark Bookie in John Carter, is the Executive Producer on the new Avengers film, wrote a mini-series for Marvel Knights titled Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas, provides voice overs on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and directed Cowboys & Aliens. The guy is everywhere.

Jon Favreau also plays Thark Bookie in John Carter, is the Executive Producer on the new Avengers film, wrote a mini-series for Marvel Knights titled Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas, provides voice overs on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and directed Cowboys & Aliens. The guy is everywhere.

Mark Strong as Sinestro in Green Lantern, Matai Shang in John Carter, and Frank in Kick

:applause:

hm It just dawned on me Jim Carrey in The Mask and the Riddler in Batman Forever. Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever and Captain America too.

Don't forget my friend who is a detective in real life and somehow manages to get in on every background shot when they do additional pickups in New York City.

Nathian Fillion would have been a better choice to play Hal Jordan.

:applause:

Who the HELL at WB green-lit Reynolds as GL?

What were they trying to accomplish?

Evans was also in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World as the skateboard guy.