• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modified Reverse Auction - the most fun sales thread ever!

39 posts in this topic

Modified Reverse Auction

1. First :takeit: in the thread wins.

2. I'll entertain any and all offers via PM, or even right here in the thread!

3. I'll shoot for two items/books/lots per day. Check back often!

4. The price will reduce in varying increments and at random times, to the point that I feel comfortable.

5. When an item/book/lot has not sold, and I've hit my rock bottom, it will be removed, and we will move on to the next auction.

6. One auction at a time.

7. Free items offered at any time, and hopefully the thread will be fun, ala Kramerica! ;)

8. Shipping will be additional, but I will work with you on what best suits your needs.

9. Build your stacks of loot, but I've got to leave town on June 1 for the entire summer, so payments will be due two weeks prior to that date so that I can get everything packed up and shipped out. Of course, I need funds primarily for that reason, most of my time away will be without a paycheck. So, early and timely payments will be rewarded with more freebies in the boxes.

10. Most important rule: Have fun! :ohnoez:

Second attempt to get the ball rolling...

Remember, feel free to harass me, haggle with me, throw stones at me, whatever you like, in this thread.

Civil War 1 Variant - $25 - lowered to $18.99 :o:news: Sold

6868697140_6a6d8c8a9a_b.jpg