• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have to relist my item...

13 posts in this topic

ebay fun to start the week... got this message from a zero-feedback bidder on an auction of mine that ended over the weekend...

You have to relist this comic book. My power went out and I was unable to make a final bid. Please relist it and I will pay double the winning bid.

:facepalm:

If he wanted it that bad, he should have bid strong from the get-go ...

Well, it's a little more creative than "my (insert relative here) used my Ebay account behind my back to make bids" excuse.

it wasn't anything special, but I guess it doesn't pop up often... UXM 248 SS Jim Lee 9.6. Went for $52.

I might just forward this person's message to the person who won my auction; if my buyer wants to resell right away, more power to him.

ebay fun to start the week... got this message from a zero-feedback bidder on an auction of mine that ended over the weekend...

You have to relist this comic book. My power went out and I was unable to make a final bid. Please relist it and I will pay double the winning bid.

Did he offer to pay you thousands but only if you wire transfer him a small fraction of the payment amount after receiving his check?

This is why everyone should always have the eBay app for their iPhone. I was stuck in Penn Station on the evening that I wanted to win my copy of X-Men #1. I went to Starbucks and won me my copy of X-Men.

Always have a backup plan!