• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Let's play a game!!!

44 posts in this topic

:applause: Hey all - Okay, so we're going to have a little pool (free entry). :applause:

:rulez:

1st prize - Action Comics #311 raw, 2.5-3.0 shipped to your front door!!

Second prize - NOTTA!!!

I recently posted three books to the boards for PGM......JIM83, FF1 and MS5.

The game is for you to post the grade (grade only, no PQ) for all three books. You have to do it here for public record.

First person to get all three right wins (I'll post the scans when they return - obviously with those beautiful date stamps on the FF1 and JIM83, you'll know it's the real deal......and as for the MS5....well, you'll just have to trust me!!).

Time stamp of post always supercedes anything - so post your answers quickly!!! I should have grades on the books in a week or so (may be longer), but you want to post quick, because tie goes to the first poster!!

If noone gets all three correct, it will be who gets the FF1 and JIM83 correct.

If noone gets that, it's who got ANY two correct

If noone gets that - HECK WITH IT, WE ALL SUCK!! lol

My votes don't count, by I'm still going to play SO I CAN SHOW YOU EXACTLY HOW TO POST (to keep things organized and simple)

rantrant

No fancy HTML"ing" just post as follows (not doing this reserves the right to disqualify your answer!) :blahblah: :blahblah:

1 FF1 - 5.0

2 JIM83 - 4.5

3 MS5 - 8.5

Good luck to y'all - why not have a little fun!

lol - based on your signature, I see why the action 311 would be of no value to you! but some will like it!!! - perhaps i should have offered my avengers 1 9.0 instead? lol
(thumbs u I'll take that. :cloud9:

i'm a bit surprised more people weren't into this game.....next time need to offer something more valuable

maybe $250 entry fee and prize is a spidey 1 cgc 6.0 or something? :o

8 people are playing,yay! :wishluck: Hope I win. :popcorn: