• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans 2012 Part 2 -- Nov. 30 - Dec. 2nd

139 posts in this topic

Anyone heard anything from wizard? I don't have booth assignment or loading instructions or badge pu instructions etc.

Take a hint, they don't want you there :baiting:

:cry:

Less than 22 days to go :banana:

This will be the Last Con of the year for us. :whee:

you gotten any info on it yet? I still haven't....while it is the last con of the year for us too, might be my first and last WW con if they don't start communicating better (or at all, for that matter)

Less than 22 days to go :banana:

This will be the Last Con of the year for us. :whee:

you gotten any info on it yet? I still haven't....while it is the last con of the year for us too, might be my first and last WW con if they don't start communicating better (or at all, for that matter)

They just sent me an email this week about booth placement. Have you tried calling them??

I know they got stuck down in Austin because they couldnt fly into NY either. They just might be backed up.

My wife and I have a three day pass … on one of the days she wants to bring our two year old son which I don’t believe is a good idea. This being my first comic con festival I’m not sure what to expect. How difficult or troublesome would this be for those with experience?

Also do most of the comic dealers accept credit cards or is it mostly cash only?

Thanks !

My wife and I have a three day pass … on one of the days she wants to bring our two year old son which I don’t believe is a good idea. This being my first comic con festival I’m not sure what to expect. How difficult or troublesome would this be for those with experience?

Also do most of the comic dealers accept credit cards or is it mostly cash only?

Thanks !

I accept CC's :headbang:

Thanks !

I wouldn't bring my 4 year, but if you do Bring the kid Friday or Sunday. Not Saturday. Restrict to a stroller so they are not running around. Also dress the stroller up as a X-wing.

I bring my 10 year every year on Sunday, since he was 8.

Most dealers take CC, most artist don't. You will be able to negotiate better deal if you go cash.

And Geaux Cajuns! Flordia will never see it coming. :)

Thanks !

I wouldn't bring my 4 year, but if you do Bring the kid Friday or Sunday. Not Saturday. Restrict to a stroller so they are not running around. Also dress the stroller up as a X-wing.

I bring my 10 year every year on Sunday, since he was 8.

Most dealers take CC, most artist don't. You will be able to negotiate better deal if you go cash.

And Geaux Cajuns! Flordia will never see it coming. :)

Ok thanks for the info Greedo !

Yea I did not think it will be too wise to bring him plus thats just more I gotta keep up with. I'll wait until he is a little older. Also I'm gonna bring alot of cash, figured I might get a slightly better deal that way but want the option with credit card in case I come across a monster deal !

Oh hell yea man I hope the Cajuns can pull the upset ... they have the team this year that could do it (thumbs u

I'm heading to NOLA shortly for the weekend ... got 50 yard line tickets on row 15 for the Saints/Falcons club level ... here's where the dirty birds take their hit !!!

Oh and I'm staying right by the convention center at the Hilton Riverside, maybe we can meet up for a few drinks in the French Quarter or at the con

See Ya !

I'll be in New Orleans early...say 12:00-2:00 P.M. Thursday. If anyone wants to have drinks or lunch, let me know. The Howling Wolf has a neat bar on the side that has dozens of great local beers on tap and it is right there at the Convention Center.

I'll be in New Orleans early...say 12:00-2:00 P.M. Thursday. If anyone wants to have drinks or lunch, let me know. The Howling Wolf has a neat bar on the side that has dozens of great local beers on tap and it is right there at the Convention Center.

The Howling Wolf is awesome ... the wife and I will be out and about Thursday as well, hopefully we can make it by while you are there ! (thumbs u

Oh and do they give out the plastic things to wear your con ticket around neck or is that even necessary?