• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans 2012 Part 2 -- Nov. 30 - Dec. 2nd

139 posts in this topic

Oh and do they give out the plastic things to wear your con ticket around neck or is that even necessary?

Wizard is all about the wrist band. You get one and you wear it all weekend long.

talked to WW today...we are in booth 612

Great ... I'll check out your booth !

Hey my Rajin Cajuns almost took down the mighty gators last weekend ! :o

they are not a bad team at all

Oh yea coach Mark Hudspeth is a great coach and doing a lot for the Cajuns, they are definitely getting better !

Sorry off topic but I figured there may be some locals reading this thread …

If there are any Lafayette/Baton Rouge locals here that want four FREE tickets to the LSU game vs. Ole Miss at 2:30 today you can PM me to arrange a pick-up. The seats are awesome in section 102 right off of the field on 35 yard line. I decided to make the Cajuns game tonight instead of LSU.

I know this is last minute but there is still plenty of time !

talked to WW today...we are in booth 612

Great ... I'll check out your booth !

Hey my Rajin Cajuns almost took down the mighty gators last weekend ! :o

Then I guess North Texas and Arkansas State are great teams. :screwy:

have not watched them this year but I saw a ULL team last week that was not a bad looking team (at least that Saturday)

I’m sure most of those traveling to NOLA have been there already but here are a few tidbits of info just to help out …

As anyone knows that has been to NOLA … there are tons of great restaurants but if you really want to impress the wifey with an awesome meal in a very nice place … try “Stella!” it’s an amazing restaurant with great food and very nice ambiance. Reservations would be advised but not required.

Stella !

If you’re looking for a great steak the Morton’s or Shula’s right there on Canal Street are very good, I lean a little towards Morton’s for the whole dining experience.

Morton's - New Orleans

For interesting extracurricular activity “The Penthouse Club” can be entertaining (thumbs u

If you are bringing kids then the Aquarium of The Americas is right there on the river not far from the Convention Center along with IMAX.

I live about two hours from NOLA and my wife is from there so together we are very familiar with the city … if I can help anyone in any manner just PM me or email me at rcomeaux@slb.com