• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans 2012 Part 2 -- Nov. 30 - Dec. 2nd

139 posts in this topic

I don't know that I have heard of this happening before, but the next WW NO show will still be in 2012. This was a great show, and I certainly won't mind having another excuse to go to New Orleans in 2012 (as long as it means we don't have to skip 2013).

So who's going?

WW NO home page

I didn't think of the Super Bowl, so that makes sense. A Fall show would be good, but the schedule is already pretty tight. As it is this show is on the heels of Austin, it'll be tough to have a healthy budget for NO...

I already made a post for this, but this one will work. Super Bowl + Mardi Gras is causing the schedule change. In fact, Mardi Gras will be moved a week to make room for the big game.

I'll be there and hopefully this won't mess with the dealers who will be there. As usual, if you want to get together for a dinner, lunch or drinks, just let me know.

As of now, I am going.

:whee:

Me too...maybe...

You're going, and you'll like it.

Will Fassbender be there marking...err..signing?

As of now, I am going.

:whee:

Me too...maybe...

You're going, and you'll like it.

Will Fassbender be there marking...err..signing?

Beignets on me in the morning!

I'm actually looking forward to trying to make this show. Got a few friends in the area I'd like to see again.

Mr. Parker and Ogami, I might have time for you guys as well.

:insane: