• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP- Ebas sketch or commision

50 posts in this topic

My experience is that you have to wait in line while your sketch is being done. This is kinda hard for anyone helping people at shows as it could take almost a full day just to complete 1 request.

Especially if he hit the sauce hard the night before.

Ha! Met him at SDCC last year and got a sketch. He is a really cool guy who loves to talk. He kept taking swigs from a bottle he had stashed under his table :insane:

Eric Basaldua

i got some bad news for all u con go'ers that get sketches for me.... my sketch prices have gone up in price. they use to be $100 each and took an hour or more to do... they have gone up to $200 for pencil and 350 for copic if u want it.

these take no less than an hour to complete...and sometimes longer depending....and there are times i can only do 2-5 a day and thats not a lot. sorry for any inconvenience

GO !!!

Eric Basaldua

i got some bad news for all u con go'ers that get sketches for me.... my sketch prices have gone up in price. they use to be $100 each and took an hour or more to do... they have gone up to $200 for pencil and 350 for copic if u want it.

these take no less than an hour to complete...and sometimes longer depending....and there are times i can only do 2-5 a day and thats not a lot. sorry for any inconvenience

GO !!!

Well maybe the line will be shorter in Pittsburgh now :whee:

Geez. Glad I got my pencil sketch from him last year! Would have loved to picked up a Copic but I can get 2 maybe 3 quality pieces for that. Don't get me wrong, If I didn't already have the pencil piece I'd be standing in line too.

Eric told me prices may raise soon on con sketches. I was hoping this meant after I got another go at his table and not before. On the plus side, dscott239 may be correct. His line may be shorter. :)

Eric told me prices may raise soon on con sketches. I was hoping this meant after I got another go at his table and not before. On the plus side, dscott239 may be correct. His line may be shorter. :)

I blame you for all of the price hikes in the world, food, oil, comics, sketches...my vet bills...umm...my kid's clothes..

I blame you for all of the price hikes in the world, food, oil, comics, sketches...my vet bills...umm...my kid's clothes..

:sorry:

:sorry:

:makepoint:

Yep, when I heard he was only charging 100 I figured that was a good deal. So much so that I was willing to wait in line/at his table all day on Friday for a sketch. I still plan to do this because I am a fan of the work he is putting out. But wish he had raised the price later in the summer.

Oh well probably will only get this one Sketch done in Pittsburgh, unless I win the J-Scott lottery and get a spot in line for him.

So many good opps on the boards here the last 2 weeks, so I dont really mind only getting 1 thing done at the show. Plus Heroes in only a couple months away.

Heroes is going to be a blast! :)

Looking forward to it, Hopefully the opps around these parts slow down some so that I can go crazy at Heroes. Between the stuff popping up on here, upgrading my 181 to a 9.2-9.6 and the fact that there are a million XvsA variants for me to collect. Ill have to slow down and make sure I have enough $$ squirreled away for it.