• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 3

30 posts in this topic

asm3fc001.jpg

By docparnes at 2012-04-10

asm3bc001.jpg

By docparnes at 2012-04-10

Purchased at megacon. Does have a printers' ink splotch on an interior page which doesnt affect the story and the black lines on the first page (barely visible on the lower right lateral side) are store spray. I had a wide range of opinions, but took the plunge and bought it with high hopes. I appreciate all opinions.

Thanks. I figured 8.0. The book is a beauty if there's no missed subtle restoration. There was a question about trimming. The dealer bought a collection and we found some books that had been color touched. Im just not great at spotting trimming. Will have this graded so we will eventually get a verdict. Consensus at the show was but you never know.

I'd be more apt to trade post grade. I just bought the 9.0 that sold on eBay a few weeks back so this book became trade material. And I will have it pressed prior to grading so I suspect the 8.5 is quite attainable. I'm not a dealer and very rarely sell books. I'm def open to negotiations...