• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery 2 on Ebay

37 posts in this topic

Marvel Mystery 2 is a fantastic book - the Subby story in that issue is simply unreal.

Even restored, that book does not look like a 3.5 - a plethora of technical defects are visible in the scans.

Looks like CGC's gift-grading program is continuing :(

Marvel Mystery 2 is a fantastic book - the Subby story in that issue is simply unreal.

Even restored, that book does not look like a 3.5 - a plethora of technical defects are visible in the scans.

Looks like CGC's gift-grading program is continuing :(

my first impression was 3.0, and i'm of the belief that it's hard to quibble of a 1/4 grade, so i give cgc a pass on this one.

Marvel2pg1.jpg

I think it was Marvel 1 (Motion Picture Weekly) that he broke someone's neck or drowned them or something? I can't remember specifically, but I do remember thinking it was pretty brutal!

Overstreet still lists the book as "rare"; I hardly think so.

Here's mine - former CGC 6.0 (accurate grade), Moderate (P) resto, but natural off-white-to-white pages.

Love it.

Marvel2.jpg