• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PERMANENTLY CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Something came up and I need to sell these two books. Cost will include shipping with in the U.S. (priority mail w/ insurance etc.) Looking for payment via Paypal within the 1-2 days. Sorry no time payments. Books were pressed by Joey.

Standard rules apply. No probies hosers.

I don't have GPA so my prices may be off these are guesses based on various websites. If my prices are nuts let me know everyone that has bought off me knows I am flexible.

Batman 237 One of my favorite Adams covers CGC 9.4

Detective 420 CGC 9.6

Sold as the pair.

$650.00

scan0013-11.jpg

scan0012-10.jpg

I will only sell this book with the other two as a trio (so buy the other two for 650.00 or add this one for 900.00 total)

Strange Adventures 205 8.0 White

I bought this slabbed and don't think its been pressed although I don't think pressing will boost the grade.

price for all three books 900.00

scan0007-15.jpg

Let me think about breaking them up. I need to go to bed as I work graves. Something is suppose to happen today that I would need to funds for. If it does like it is should, and these are not sold as a group I will definitely be motivated to sell individually

PMs sent.

Will be breaking up the books in a couple hrs with slightly higher prices to cover individual shipping fees.

Want to give folks a chance to read or respond to PMs first.

I no longer need the funds so the Strange Adventures 205 is off the market. The Tec 420 is on hold still pending a response.

I'm going to wrap up this thread sometime tomorrow and close it down.

Thanks everyone for looking. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have a large Neal Adams slab sale. I will buy GPA for a month to get accurate pricing for that time. My goal is to slab anything worthwhile that is Adams and sell it off. I have about 20+ books that need to be slabbed currently. As well as various other facets of my collection I will be looking to down size.

I want to concentrate on buying one Marvel SA key then focus my attention back on SA Marvel Westerns and Original art.