• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 300 CGC 9.6

11 posts in this topic

This thread is for three the ASM 300. Since I am still unemployed it's time to let some of the books I have been holding back go.

This book has been pressed by Joeypost

Since this book is freshly cgc graded there will be no returns on this books.

Price is inclusive of shipping, insurance and signature confirmation.

Payment can be in any of the following forms:

Personal Check or Money Order - (items will be held for up to 10 days while payment clears. Generally it does not take that long.) Payments made by personal check or money order will receive a 3.5% reduction in price since there are no paypal fees to account for.

PayPal is also perfectly acceptable. Personal payment are always preferred but not required.

The first :takeit: in the thread rules

Feel free to pm with questions or reasonable offers. All PMs will be responded to.

Amazing Spider-Man 300

Grade: CGC 9.6

Page Color: WHITE

Certification Nbr: 1093907002

Price: $290 280 $270 $260 $250 Shipped

This book was purchased off the shelf by me when it came out and has been in my collection for the past 24 years.

This book has been pressed by Joeypost

ASM30096.jpg

as300bc.jpg

Bill Where is the 9.8? You holding out?

lol wish I had a 9.8. I'm pretty proud of myself for having a 9.6 after having bought that book off the shelf when it first came out. You know you'd be very happy with a 9.6 :baiting: