• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back with more OO silver age books! fresh off their hands

73 posts in this topic

Wonderful books Yannis! :applause: Good luck with the sale!

May I suggest to everyone whose name is NOT Yannis that if you have a question, comment or anything other than a :takeit: or perhaps a compliment that you send the man a PM? "do you have a...." "I want to do this..." "It hurts when I pee..." " What grade do you think this is?."

C'mon folks. It's his sales thread so how about we let him do his thing?

IMAG2096.jpg

Back with some more stuff. Picked up another nice stack of books. Including key books. First lets start with a pair of good ones. Cap marvel 1 at about 5-6 range and Nick Fury 1 at about 4.5-5 range. Take both for just $42

IMAG2091.jpg

A big lot of FFs 60-71 (first sentry and Ronan - except 67),all range from the 4.5 range to the 6 range. And 74-76 surfer issues (75 in a 5.5 range the other two in the 6.5 range) take all of these FFs for just $55

Good stuff John and even better prices.

Thanks Ben. From what I was told there are tons of more material and possibly earlier stuff coming. By keeping even half of the books I feel like I have rebuilt my silver collection overnight. :banana:

Have time for one more. And this is a key! Tec 359 , no need to say more. Book is in the 6.5 range. They are going for over $400 in this range. My price $250!

IMAG1966.jpg

book SOLD!

:frustrated:

IMAG2127.jpg

first up is a lot of hulks and a TTA key. issues 113,115,116,120,124,139,140 and TTA 91 Abomination. the 113 and 115 are in 5.0 and 6.5 range. the 91 is in 6.5-7 range price for all these only $45