• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... I got assaulted outside my house wile reading comics ...?

59 posts in this topic

So... here I am at home reading thru a few beat up golden age comics ..

... Then all of a sudden someone yells from outside my house ..."I'm gonna beat you up" (no joke)

...Here's me... thinking... lolz... another whacko... never seen you before...

Anyways .... he left shortly after yelling ..

So... cut a long story short... I went outside... for a ciggie... 10mins later...

Same runs down the street and grabs me across the throat and threatens to burn me alive WTF ..?

I was thinking... ... lemme finish my ciggie first... you know much these things cost?

... Then he saw someone watching him and run off... lolz...

Just waiting for the Police to turn up... if they can be bothered...

PS. Damn... he ruined my smoke... some people just have no common decency or sense of politeness...

Were you wearing a hoodie at the time?

... Then all of a sudden someone yells from outside my house ..."I'm gonna beat you up" (no joke)

So... cut a long story short... I went outside... for a ciggie... 10mins later...

Same runs down the street and grabs me across the throat and threatens to burn me alive WTF ..?

I was thinking... ... lemme finish my ciggie first... you know much these things cost?

PS. Damn... he ruined my smoke... some people just have no common decency or sense of politeness...

You just out-douched the OP.

Actually I was ... But teh hood wasn't up!

PS: sumone ban G.A.tor

Actually I was ... But teh hood wasn't up!

PS: sumone ban G.A.tor

lol

I thought you liked bar fights and what not. Instead, you call the cops?

Pu55y :grin:

You had it coming bruv...passive smoking kills an besides playing with yourself in public is all kinds of wrong...you a pervert of summat?

Tsk!

You had it coming bruv...passive smoking kills an besides playing with yourself in public is all kinds of wrong...you a pervert of summat?

Tsk!

Time to pull the curtains back from this "newbee".....I think now I smell a shill.... :popcorn:

It's probably a shill!

Who's the betting on?

Ruling out Agatha as the comics weren't mentioned as sold by Metro. PrimeinTheTesticles neither, as apparently the guy running down the street wasn't dead.

It's probably a shill!

Who's the betting on?

Ruling out Agatha as the comics weren't mentioned as sold by Metro. PrimeinTheTesticles neither, as apparently the guy running down the street wasn't dead.

Hahaha

A lit cigarette is hot, should have put it in his eye and laughed maniacally while doing so. The indignation over a vegan taking you out is something no one could live down. The psychological damage alone would be immense.

This is you, isn't it. I might be included to assault you just because...

cigarette+eye+patch!+003.JPG

A lit cigarette is hot, should have put it in his eye and laughed maniacally while doing so. The indignation over a vegan taking you out is something no one could live down. The psychological damage alone would be immense.

This is you, isn't it. I might be included to assault you just because...

cigarette+eye+patch!+003.JPG

:roflmao: isn't that the poster boy for manly vegans of north america?

Has anyone ever told you that your face looks like it was hit by a truck? hm

that's why he let it go.