• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC March Madness Prize List

103 posts in this topic

Well I am a silver age person, but I do like some bronze age stuff too. So I will select:

19. Genrizod donates: Adventure Comics #432 CGC9.4

Thank You!

Divad is now on the clock. :grin:

^^

I'm after Liaton, but I'd like to give both of my picks to Nostalgic Attic and Shadow (you guys can decide who goes first). Thank you for the fun competition!

I'm torn between the Treasuries and the AAF 13 - could I get scans of the latter?

Cheers!

:gossip: Go with the early Marvel SA Amazing Adult Fantasy... lol (Just kidding, pick whatever you like. The Treasury's are too cool to reach #10)

I'm after Liaton, but I'd like to give both of my picks to Nostalgic Attic and Shadow (you guys can decide who goes first). Thank you for the fun competition!

That's very generous of you. I will let Nostalgic Attic determine the flow/changes as it's his Tourney.

That's very generous of you. I will let Nostalgic Attic determine the flow/changes as it's his Tourney.

:golfclap:

I talked with Nostalgic Attic about how do revise the Prize Selection process with The General's offer to give up his selections. As gracious the offer was, both of us thought it wouldn't be right for us to move in with a pick or extra picks. (Hope the next 3 selectors don't like Treasury Editions. lol Seriously though, pick what you like!) So, that being said, what will happen is that we will go through the current list and it looks like Jeffkli & Toro will get additional picks at the end. (Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 2 is how I think it will play out.)

Next up: Warlord!

This is my pick...thanks guys.

13. Wilson3D & Blow up the Moon donate:

I will donate a New still sealed game. You can either pick X-Men Destiny or Spider-Man: Edge of Time. Then you can tell me if you would rather have it on Wii, X-Box 360 or PS3. I'll order it and mail it anywhere in U.S. This is half donated from BlowUpTheMoon