• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC March Madness Prize List

103 posts in this topic

Sorry for the delay - based on the way things were going I wasn't sure I'd even be up today.

I'll take the Marvel Treasuries....thanks to all who donated prizes - next year i'll kick in something good.

Sorry for the delay - based on the way things were going I wasn't sure I'd even be up today.

I'll take the Marvel Treasuries....thanks to all who donated prizes - next year i'll kick in something good.

Great pick! (So close.... it almost fell to me. lol )

Well, that puts me up next. I will choose Etanick's X-Men #72. This would be my first X-Men from the BA reprint years to land in my collection.

I will put in some Treasury books in the box for you (thumbs u

I am fairly busy this week but PM me your shipping info and I will see if I can ship the package out by the end of the week.

Sorry for the delay.

I just got back from C2E2 and then had to cut the lawn before the storm.

I'll be honored to get Shadow's painting of Darkseid and put it up in my comic area.

Well, that puts me up next. I will choose Etanick's X-Men #72. This would be my first X-Men from the BA reprint years to land in my collection.

I will put in some Treasury books in the box for you (thumbs u

I am fairly busy this week but PM me your shipping info and I will see if I can ship the package out by the end of the week.

I'm excited to see the X-Men book. I think you just gave me the "tipping point". For years, my X-Men want list consisted of issues 1 - 65 and 94 - 250. (Just added those late bloomers. I stopped buying new X books around the 190's.) I disregarded the "reprints" for years. But now, with 94 on plugged and over half of the SA books, this may cause me to rethink my run!

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay.

I just got back from C2E2 and then had to cut the lawn before the storm.

I'll be honored to get Shadow's painting of Darkseid and put it up in my comic area.

I'm honored you chose it ARK! Just PM me your shipping info.

While the ASM 72 and Dice's Mads are tempting, I'll have to go with:

11. Jeffro donates: The Golden Age of Batman - The Greatest Covers from Detective Comics 1930's - 1950's

It'll be cool checking out the GA Bats covers. hm

I believe I am next. I choose...

26. Thehumantorch donates: Adventure Comics #287, Detective Comics #279, Jimmy Olson #55

These are right up my alley. :cloud9:

Thanks to Nostalgic Attic for running a fun contest and for the Shadow for keeping

track of the prizes. :golfclap:

looks like i'm next. since no one wants my prize, i'm gonna take it myself and save a trip to the post office. ha!

4. 3 Books donated by Porky - Weird Mystery #1, Supergirl #1, Sandman #1

Well, there are more people that haven't chosen. Are you sure you don't want something different? I thought your prizes were pretty cool. Let me know today (before 6:00 EST?) if you want to change before I cross it out on the list.

looks like i'm next. since no one wants my prize, i'm gonna take it myself and save a trip to the post office. ha!

4. 3 Books donated by Porky - Weird Mystery #1, Supergirl #1, Sandman #1

Well, there are more people that haven't chosen. Are you sure you don't want something different? I thought your prizes were pretty cool. Let me know today (before 6:00 EST?) if you want to change before I cross it out on the list.

nah. everything i wanted more than i wanted to avoid mailing out the comics is gone already