• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 26-28, 2013, It's Never To Early.

167 posts in this topic

I would really love if someone could help me out with an R.L Stine signature, I dont think cgc will grade it so I just want his signature, If any one can help me I will gladly return the favor for Nycc.

Shoot me a PM. :)

I would really love if someone could help me out with an R.L Stine signature, I dont think cgc will grade it so I just want his signature, If any one can help me I will gladly return the favor for Nycc.

Why wouldn't they? Is it a pen name?

Does anybody know how they are handling Kevin Smith tickets? I received my badges but not my Kevin Smith tickets.

They were mailing them out to people. I just stole your mail sorry.

Does anybody know how they are handling Kevin Smith tickets? I received my badges but not my Kevin Smith tickets.
They were mailing them out to people. I just stole your mail sorry.

I'm hoping they are coming as two separate letters.

I check through all the email I have RE: C2E2 and found the following:

If you ordered Kevin Smith tickets, please note THEY WILL NOT MAIL. Please bring your confirmation and photo ID to the Registration Counters onsite for pick up.

Ok Doc, I will be looking for a dude wearing a black mask from the AWA.............. :baiting:

Just locate Dale's booth, I'm usually in and out of there during the day.

all day

And word is he'll only be signing 1 item per person

Well, in that case, you can count one less person in line. lol It's a "nice to have" but I'm not going to spend hours in a line. I've got comics to find...

I've got two 3-day passes to C2E2 if anyone is interested. My wife and I were going to go, but she had surgery and didn't recover like we hoped so we can't go. They are going for $55 each on the site, $10 more at the McCormick Center. I'd go $50 each or $100 for both. Just PM me or email me at craigpekios@outlook.com if interested. Tickets will be mailed same day payment is received w/ delivery confirmation.