• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 26-28, 2013, It's Never To Early.

167 posts in this topic

The retailer conference, seeing some folks I haven't seen in almost a year, and there are a few creators I'd like to meet like Chris Samnee.

Looking forward to seeing you, Kev!

Unfortunately, I think you're right - DC doesn't have a booth. Here's the link to their blog entry: DC C2E2 Plans

Though DC Entertainment won't have a presence on the show floor, we will still be making a splash at C2E2. You can meet many of our key talent and get your comics signed in the C2E2 Autographing Area or listen to them as they take the stage during the following panels:

WTF! I stopped going to Wizard World Chicago since Wizard couldn't come to terms on the financial agreements with both Marvel and DC. They haven't attended those shows for a few years now. It sucks have a COMIC convention without one of the big two.

Plus, DC always gives out the BEST posters and even some comics. I picked up a few New 52 Batman #1 3rd printings last year.

True they will not have their regular booth we love and day-dream about. Their exclusives will be sold in the exhibit hall.

Don't fear - great artists and writers are coming and tons of DC panels.

:bump:

Hope it's ok to post my flyer here.

Booth 209!

2013-Bonami-flier01-lr_zps46aa0786.jpg

Are you going to let the dealers buy it all on Wed or hold for us general public people for Friday? Looks like some great stuff.

Are you going to let the dealers buy it all on Wed or hold for us general public people for Friday? Looks like some great stuff.

I will hold some raw stuff for Friday, but I can't prevent dealers from buying. They are my best customers!

I figured, thought it was odd to post an ad when we all know it will be gone :)

Plenty to go around, especially on the slabs.

Is load in on Wednesday or Thursday?