• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cabin in the Woods...

77 posts in this topic

It has me intrigued.

mintcollectors recommendation is pushing me over into a possible viewing.

Yeah, but he collects breath mints. What the hell does he know?

Yes, but they are graded in 9.2 or above! Do you only take recommendations from collectors of 9.4 or above? I knew I should have stuck with 9.4 or higher and never lowered my standards...darn you! Didn't you know that 'Certs' is short for certified?

PS looking for limited edition flavors, slabbed 9.2 or higher...

lol!

Kind Regards,

'mint'

I would like to see a movie involving groups of say 4 or 5 couples ranging in ages say 45 to 65 running around in the woods being chased by chainsaw welding cannabilistic mutants. I would pay good money for that movie.

Come on... let's be honest. It's always young people because its believable to all of us that even after 3 friends have brutally murdered that 20 somethings would stick around said woods and possibly even still engage in sex. 45+ yr olds would be out of there in a heartbeat and the movie would be over.

Also what Mikenyc said. If it's going to be rated R anyways you may as well show some flesh and even old people would rather see younger flesh.

I'm holding out for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter :banana:

In three years, you'll be able to find anything on the internets

-Abraham Lincoln, 30th of February 1964