• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,886 posts in this topic

Wow! Where did you find those spectre Halcon de Oro? I have those same ones, but they are really hard to come by....
I just seem to run across them. lol Here are all of them I have.

th_Spectre2Mexico_zpscfb4d608.jpgth_Spectre3Mexico_zpsf44e6a26.jpgth_Spectre4bMexico_zps1a3ceb11.jpg

th_Spectre4Mexico.jpgth_Spectre5Mexico_zpsfb848052.jpgth_Spectre8Mexico.jpg

I have one of those.....sort of.....

136527.jpg.de307d8b62ba111f72e7b761de619af6.jpg

Wow! That's a stunner.

My copy is pretty rough and without the poster.

I've still not seen Newtons going higher than $30-$40 before. Is there increased interest?

Edited by RickL

I've noticed them starting to sell at higher prices over the last 6-8 months or so particularly if they have the posters intact. Higher grade obviously is better but I'm sure you already know you don't see a whole lot of them even in mid-grades, usually more in the Good to VG range.

So I've decided to really focus and am trying to finish off a few of the Editorial Novaro runs of Adams and Wrightson covers I've been working on. Here's a list of the books I'm really looking to get. I can do cash or trade for them. (thumbs u

Mi Gran Aventura Serie Aguila 2-154 (Swamp Thing 10)

Cuentos de Misterio 163 & 231 (House of Mystery 179 & 191, also need HoM 204 but I don't know the Novaro issue number)

Baticomic 54 (Brave and the Bold 93)

Historias Fantasticas 223 (Teen Titans 14)

Superman 908 (Superman 243)

Titanes Planetarios 311 (Strange Adventures 215)

Relatos Fabulosos 136 (House of Secrets 84)

Historias Fantasticas there's three I need but don't have the Novaro issue numbers (Phantom Stranger 5, 8 & 9)

If anyone has any of these and is willing to sell or trade here's a link to my Photobucket so you can see what I have available. Just click on "Foreign Editions" on the left and it will display the folders which are broken down by title. Most everything is available but I won't trade any Adams or Wrightson issues I don't have duplicates of though.

Link to Photobucket

Hi everyone

I just got those beauties EH today. :)

flash5-6.jpg

spider-man32.jpg

spider-man33.jpg

spider-man119-120.jpg

fantomes22.jpg

fantomes24.jpg

tombeaudedracula14.jpg

tombeaudedracula18.jpg

vengeurs8.jpg

vengeurs13.jpg

vengeurs25.jpg

vengeurs26.jpg

Again I will ask..... what time machine are you using to go back in time and pick these off a french canadian rack? They are freakin crazy beaut.... (worship)