• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

Ok I found it...

the original SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS (1963) #13 was published in Italy in 1977 on :

Capitan America # 105 - (20/04/1977)

CAPITAN AMERICA - Il Sergente Fury - 22 p

Sgt. Fury - Fighting side-by-side with Captain America and Bucky

(Sgt. Fury, 13 - 1963 Series - 1/1 - 12/1964)

S.Lee - J.Kirby - D.Ayers

cap105.jpg

What a dumbazz, I totally forgot about it doh! as I miss that Capitan America issue (I no longer collect the italian editions, if you recall). Great!

UH....hey guys...you seem to like Fury....so catch these: :)

This series lasted 13 issues only! Printed in 1966-1967, the first 11 issues were in comic book format, while the last three were printed in Diabolik-like size!

fc11i.jpg

fc10.jpg

fc9nq.jpg

fc8l.jpg

fc7ui.jpg

fc6s.jpg

fc5yw.jpg

fc4n.jpg

fc3w.jpg

fc2ct.jpg

FEDERICO

Unbelivable condition, complimenti.

transformers3q.jpgfc1a.jpg

I need to go change my underwear :o

Seriosly...if any one has a spare Sgt Fury 1, in any country of origin,please let me know..I dont think Hector will let his go to me...PM me..condition is less important than price....

Jimmers

PS

have I posted my super sized EH Avengers yet?

Some GIANT EH Archie Editions coming soon.That is all I seem to be able to find at the thrift stores as far as foreign comics of late.Terrible paying .50 cents. :o:insane::banana:

Seriosly...if any one has a spare Sgt Fury 1, in any country of origin,please let me know..I dont think Hector will let his go to me...PM me..condition is less important than price....

Jimmers

Jimmers, the italian Sgt. Furys are probably among the rarest Marvel publications in our country, especially in grade.

A partial run was recently auctioned on eBay.it, but I did not bid as the starting prices were in the $80-90 range. Before those, and the ones owned by Federico, I never saw them in that nice condition, although I admit I never actively looked for them.

Edited by vaillant

Seriosly...if any one has a spare Sgt Fury 1, in any country of origin,please let me know..I dont think Hector will let his go to me...

The one I use to own, was gone in a trade....it was a Mexican copy

I will be on the look out if I see one....

Seriosly...if any one has a spare Sgt Fury 1, in any country of origin,please let me know..I dont think Hector will let his go to me...

US copy for sale on boards

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6610562#Post6610562

US copy for sale on boards

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6610562#Post6610562

I think he was talking about foreign editions.....