• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

th_FantasticFour1UnitedKingdom.jpg

:o

I Ggggggggggggot my eye on youuuu........ :hi:

I hear some grinding and non-oiled squeaking, it must be all those darn Planning cogs and gears inside my head... Sssslooowly starting to move ....they will soon be in full movement

:roflmao:

You don't even want to know what I ended up paying for that one. :ohnoez: It's one of the two copies I've seen for sale and the other one was in a set that a guy had with the FF 1-6 issues but he wouldn't break them up. I still can't seem to find #s 3,4 & 6. :(

Everyone has a breaking point....you will break like a twig....

The Sith will rise again

My breaking point for buying this one was north of what I paid for my Novaro HoS 92 and you know how high I went on that. :eek:

Nice grab. I picked up one of those about two years ago. I've got a few of the Alan Class and L. Miller books that reprint Marvel stuff. The first one, Out of This World, reprints AF #15.

th_AmazingFantasy15UnitedKingdom.jpgth_AmazingSpiderMan5UnitedKingdom.jpgth_Avengers1UnitedKingdom.jpgth_Avengers4UnitedKingdom.jpg

th_Avengers56UnitedKingdom.jpgth_Avengers71UnitedKingdom_zps135dc2ac.jpgth_FantasticFour1UnitedKingdom.jpgth_FantasticFour2UnitedKingdom.jpg

th_FantasticFour5UnitedKingdom.jpgth_FantasticFour5bUnitedKingdom.jpgth_TalesofSuspense39UnitedKingdom.jpg

About price, I am planning to sell it, but I have no idea how to price it.

Can you give me an advice about FMV of this book?

Nice grab. I picked up one of those about two years ago. I've got a few of the Alan Class and L. Miller books that reprint Marvel stuff. The first one, Out of This World, reprints AF #15.

th_AmazingFantasy15UnitedKingdom.jpgth_AmazingSpiderMan5UnitedKingdom.jpgth_Avengers1UnitedKingdom.jpgth_Avengers4UnitedKingdom.jpg

th_Avengers56UnitedKingdom.jpgth_Avengers71UnitedKingdom_zps135dc2ac.jpgth_FantasticFour1UnitedKingdom.jpgth_FantasticFour2UnitedKingdom.jpg

th_FantasticFour5UnitedKingdom.jpgth_FantasticFour5bUnitedKingdom.jpgth_TalesofSuspense39UnitedKingdom.jpg

About price, I am planning to sell it, but I have no idea how to price it.

Can you give me an advice about FMV of this book?

Not really. I don't see them come up for sale very often. Even when they do I don't really track sales on them but I've seen them not sell at $75 and go as high as $150. Not sure if that helps. (shrug)

I got these two from the same seller, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but the art on some of the Silver & Bronze Age romance covers is just great.

cover by: Jay Scott Pike

GirlsLoveStories105Mexico_zps947210af.jpg

cover by: Jack Sparling

GirlsLoveStories127Mexico_zpsdb5f0d62.jpg

Got this one for, literally, a few bucks.

AmazingSpiderMan149Mexico_zps39b3117c.jpg

I'm pretty happy with this one. :grin:

TalesofSuspense63Mexico_zpsab73236f.jpg

This one came from the same seller as the ToS above.

Unexpected114Mexico_zps4d38d915.jpg

Some of you guys might enjoy my blog post on the rare and enigmatic La Reina de la Costa Negra series. The first appearance of Conan the Cimmerian in a comic book in the 1950s and 60s was in Mexico.

http://www.anageundreamedof.com/2013/05/la-reina-de-la-costa-negra-mystery-of.html

FixafUK.jpg

I have had to to change my underwear twice...both time after seeing this...

(worship) X 1000, 000, 000

Some of you guys might enjoy my blog post on the rare and enigmatic La Reina de la Costa Negra series. The first appearance of Conan the Cimmerian in a comic book in the 1950s and 60s was in Mexico.

http://www.anageundreamedof.com/2013/05/la-reina-de-la-costa-negra-mystery-of.html

FixafUK.jpg

This was awesome man! Amazing research! :applause:(worship)