• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 Cover

96 posts in this topic

These are the covers to my understanding

Cover A (Charlie Adlard)

Cover B (Marc Silvestri)

Cover C (Frank Quitely)

Cover D (Todd McFarlane)

Cover E (Sean Phillips)

Cover F (Bryan Hitch)

Cover G (Ryan Ottley)

Cover H (Charlie Adlard - wraparound cover)

Cover I (Chromium Variant)

Assuming this is the list I can do $25 for all 9 plus exact shipping for anyone interested.

These are the covers to my understanding

Cover A (Charlie Adlard)

Cover B (Marc Silvestri)

Cover C (Frank Quitely)

Cover D (Todd McFarlane)

Cover E (Sean Phillips)

Cover F (Bryan Hitch)

Cover G (Ryan Ottley)

Cover H (Charlie Adlard - wraparound cover)

Cover I (Chromium Variant)

Which of these is the 1:200 variant, is there more than one 1:200 variant?

Jerome

Gator's offer is kind of tempting...about $500 for the comics that comes with the 1:200 for free...not sure if I should do that or just pony up the dough for a 9.8 later on. Selling the lots would recoup some costs hm

Thanks for the clarification guys!

Jerome

Selling the lots is the plan of almost everyone. That puts the sets at about 50 cents per issue to blow them out. Leaves the variant costing about $400 raw.

Selling the lots is the plan of almost everyone. That puts the sets at about 50 cents per issue to blow them out. Leaves the variant costing about $400 raw.

:eek:

:eek:

, I guess I was doing it all wrong. I was paying people $10 each to take a lot of the 8 covers from me just to make room in my already overcrowded man cave. Blowing them out at 50 cents each makes so much more sense. :)

If it's anything like Spider-man 546 then the lucky sellers will get fifty cents each. If you want to know how this turns out just search Spiderman 546 on eBay. Given the WD hype expect it to be worse. ;)

And in 20 years folks can go down to their basements and look at the 100+ copies of WD 100 they still have like I do with X-men #1 and X-force #1. They'll think "Hey I remember that book that was the modern comics equivalent of the Roman excesses of Caligula." and then they'll cry a little. :applause:

And in 20 years folks can go down to their basements and look at the 100+ copies of WD 100 they still have like I do with X-men #1 and X-force #1. They'll think "Hey I remember that book that was the modern comics equivalent of the Roman excesses of Caligula." and then they'll cry a little. :applause:

:facepalm:

Me too. Lesson learned.

Me too. Lesson learned.

I was doing the local convention circuit back in the day when X-Men #1 and X-Force #1 came out. I made some good money selling those right away. I kept 1 copy of each for my personal collection and don't even have those anymore thanks to a flood in the parent's basement taking out my whole collection a few years ago. :)

Walking Dead #100 will be different. These will put my kids through college along with my collection of 90s baseball cards and Beanie Babies!!!!!!!!!

Me too. Lesson learned.

I was doing the local convention circuit back in the day when X-Men #1 and X-Force #1 came out. I made some good money selling those right away. I kept 1 copy of each for my personal collection and don't even have those anymore thanks to a flood in the parent's basement taking out my whole collection a few years ago. :)

Walking Dead #100 will be different. These will put my kids through college along with my collection of 90s baseball cards and Beanie Babies!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget POGS!! :preach:

Me too. Lesson learned.

Don't forget POGS!! :preach:

How dare you group POGS in with what I listed!! POGS are the greatest game of all time!! All time!!!!!!

I got in serious trouble at the Catholic grade school I went to back in the day for some POGS I had on me. Wow forgot all about that.