• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 Cover

96 posts in this topic

One of my LCS that I was hoping would be the easy cut and paste option to pony up for 200 copies seems to not want to help me out. They told me to check back next month once they receive the actual information from Diamond in regards to how the orders are placed, blah blah blah. Told them I will front the cash for the copies I am trying to get but they think I am crazy and up to something.

I think I am gonna contact Midtown Comics and see if I can just organize something through them. I plan to most likely sell off sets of the different covers keeping 1 set for myself along with the 1:200 variant.

One of my LCS that I was hoping would be the easy cut and paste option to pony up for 200 copies seems to not want to help me out. They told me to check back next month once they receive the actual information from Diamond in regards to how the orders are placed, blah blah blah. Told them I will front the cash for the copies I am trying to get but they think I am crazy and up to something.

I think I am gonna contact Midtown Comics and see if I can just organize something through them. I plan to most likely sell off sets of the different covers keeping 1 set for myself along with the 1:200 variant.

Me too!

:jokealert:

This is probably the third time in two weeks in Modern Comics that something has been posted that just makes me cringe at the apparent lack of business sense of most LCS's. :facepalm:

If I'm running the LCS and you want to put cash down up front for the books, I'd work with you (but that's just me) (shrug)

I have a couple of customers buying 200 issues. I gave them like 40% off and the 1:200 variant for free so there are stores like mine that are happy to assist!

I have a couple of customers buying 200 issues. I gave them like 40% off and the 1:200 variant for free so there are stores like mine that are happy to assist!

(thumbs u Now that's freakin' class.

This is probably the third time in two weeks in Modern Comics that something has been posted that just makes me cringe at the apparent lack of business sense of most LCS's. :facepalm:

If I'm running the LCS and you want to put cash down up front for the books, I'd work with you (but that's just me) (shrug)

Yeah, it is pretty amazing isn't it? They're in business to sell comic books, but they turn down an opportunity like this, and in a shaky economy as well. :screwy:

go Gator! :applause:

People were speculating that the girl on the bottom right was Andrea but you can clearly see that it is Amy from the bite mark on her neck. It was hard to see in the colored version but easier to spot on the sketch.

The Silvestri one looks great.