• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 Cover

96 posts in this topic

Figured I might as well stop reading and start posting myself! Just got back in to comics two months ago after about a 20 year break. Like a lot of collectors, the 90's burnt me while I was growing up with comics. Now I am back with a vengance and working on my TWD CGC master set. Unlike some I love anything TWD including as many variants as they put out. Love the story and love the art.

Figured I might as well stop reading and start posting myself! Just got back in to comics two months ago after about a 20 year break. Like a lot of collectors, the 90's burnt me while I was growing up with comics. Now I am back with a vengance and working on my TWD CGC master set. Unlike some I love anything TWD including as many variants as they put out. Love the story and love the art.
There should be an official title for those of us that ran for the hills in the '90's and came back to comics because of Walking Dead. Welcome back and WTTB!

so far, my lcs says he can order as many copies of either cover as he wants (except the sketch of course), so if i want say, more silvestri or mcfarlane etc, i can get that. probably gonna pre order one chromium, but the rest i'm gonna order based on how nice the covers are. silvestri has already won me over with his tho.

so, if you know you wont be able to get certain covers, feel free to pm me.

Wow. That Silvestri cover is beautiful. I hope the issue is as good as all the hype behind it!

I just sent you a PM. :foryou:

These are the covers to my understanding

Cover A (Charlie Adlard)

Cover B (Marc Silvestri)

Cover C (Frank Quitely)

Cover D (Todd McFarlane)

Cover E (Sean Phillips)

Cover F (Bryan Hitch)

Cover G (Ryan Ottley)

Cover H (Charlie Adlard - wraparound cover)

Cover I (Chromium Variant)