• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE: Tony De Zuniga

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just a shout out to the comic community in the US.

Tony Dezuniga had a stroke and is currently at Las Pinas Doctors Hospital in the Philippines. Due to the high cost of medicine (almost US$1000 /day), we are asking for your support financially. Any amount big or small would be of great help. You can send to TIna directly or deposit to Tony's account below.

Here is the account details;

Bank of the Philippines Island (BPI Bank) Account

Antonio Dezuniga

Account Number 1619 1847 57

Tina says thank you to all and would like to thank you individually for your generosity. But please continue praying for Tony's recovery.

Very sad to hear that :(

How can we send money to Tina directly?

I'm trying to ask for her email address. The one I posted is Tony's personal bank account so you can send to him directly.

Guest Grails

Tony is always a pleasure to talk with. Donations can also be sent via Paypal to:

tonydezuniga@yahoo.com

Anything you can spare, even 5 to 10 dollars can help.

Hello,

I received this update (about 12 hrs. ago) from friends in the Philippines, and thought I would share it. Keep in mind the time difference is also 12 hours earlier than EST. So hopefully Tony has improved since this update. :wishluck:

"Boardie" Benz is in the Philippines so I hope he can add more info as it becomes available for all of us. Anyway here is the message I received unedited on his condition.

Posted by Mang (Tony's wife);

"Update on Tony's condition. Yesterday was good because he was awake most of time, still cannot talk because of the respirator. But he was trying so hard to say something. I let 3 friends talk to him including Jimmy Palmiotti and another artist from LA, sorry it was 3 AM and I'm still not awake. He was so happy to hear encouraging words. It gave him another reason to be well and going. He got an on and off fever because of infection. His blood pressure was high this morning 2 times although he was given medication for that. His blood sugar is also high yesterday and this morning. Hope he normalize today. He needs to be out of that ventillator, but needs to stabilize. Please continue praying for him, he still wants to draw beautiful pictures for us. Thank you to all, with all our love."

Tina DeZuniga

This info is 15 hours old already as I write this. I hope he recovers fully. Again sending money to his paypal would be a nice thing to do to show him that we all care, no matter the amount.

Edit: As mentioned earlier in this thread send paypal to:

tonydezuniga@yahoo.com