• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE

82 posts in this topic

Water got inside the outer case but luckily and thankfully the inner wells were sealed tight and not a drop or bit of moisture got to the books. They are still sealed in the inner well so they just need to be reholdered and it will not affect their grades.

How in the world do you let that happen??

Hurricane. I didn't have a lot of choice :(

I've bought books from this seller. His stuff was destroyed in a hurricane and he sold off the collection to help pay for damages last year. Very unfortunate situation. Hope you are doing well getting back on your feet after your harship. I'd consider buying again, no problem.

(thumbs u

Back to the raw books and that was all of the Bronze Age stuff.

Muggsy Mouse 2 browning around the inside edges of the front cover $35

Racist cover

muggsy2.jpg

muggsy2bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM

I've bought books from this seller. His stuff was destroyed in a hurricane and he sold off the collection to help pay for damages last year. Very unfortunate situation. Hope you are doing well getting back on your feet after your harship. I'd consider buying again, no problem.

(thumbs u

Thanks! Yeah, gettin better but man has it been one tough ride!