• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - 1961-1965 Marvels CGC 8.0+ and 1966-1975 keys in CGC 9.2+ - Closed

118 posts in this topic

Hulk 3 - $2,300

Hulk03CGC8OW.jpg

Hulk 4 - $1,400

Hulk04CGC8OW-W.jpg

Hulk 5 - $1,400 :news: SOLD

Hulk05CGC8OW-W.jpg

Hulk 6 $1,500 :news: SOLD

Hulk06CGC8White.jpg

I've been trying to get a hold of the seller of these Hulks, Spider-Mans, FFs, etc. . Since I've never done any business with him before, can board members attest to his integrity, sincerity and honesty? I sent him a PM, but I haven't gotten a reply yet and I want to mail him the funds for one of the Incredible Hulks I'm buying. From the sound of it, I'm sure he's honest, and no offense to him, but I just want to make certain before I engage in any transaction.

Thanks to all,

SLR

Hulk 3 - $2,300

Hulk03CGC8OW.jpg

Hulk 4 - $1,400

Hulk04CGC8OW-W.jpg

Hulk 5 - $1,400 :news: SOLD

Hulk05CGC8OW-W.jpg

Hulk 6 $1,500 :news: SOLD

Hulk06CGC8White.jpg

I've been trying to get a hold of the seller of these Hulks, Spider-Mans, FFs, etc. . Since I've never done any business with him before, can board members attest to his integrity, sincerity and honesty? I sent him a PM, but I haven't gotten a reply yet and I want to mail him the funds for one of the Incredible Hulks I'm buying. From the sound of it, I'm sure he's honest, and no offense to him, but I just want to make certain before I engage in any transaction.

Thanks to all,

SLR

He probably hasn't answered due to his location(Hong Kong). He's in a different time zone. I have read nothing but good things about Dave. Many people have posted their books they have purchased from him. I'm still paying my books off though so I won't be seeing them for a bit.

I've been trying to get a hold of the seller of these Hulks, Spider-Mans, FFs, etc. . Since I've never done any business with him before, can board members attest to his integrity, sincerity and honesty?

SLR

Dave is top notch! You have nothing to worry about (thumbs u

What a legendary sales thread.

Glad I was able to land a couple.

I may even make a sticker designating "From the collection of David 20009" for my 2 books. (thumbs u

I'm going to do this +1

Memorable sale!

He probably hasn't answered due to his location(Hong Kong). He's in a different time zone. I have read nothing but good things about Dave. Many people have posted their books they have purchased from him. I'm still paying my books off though so I won't be seeing them for a bit.

You hit the nail on the head Phil. I did just reply to SLR but the reason why it took a few hours was the post was sent after midnight Hong Kong time and I was resting my weary head and after getting up I needed to get into the office.

Still I answered the post within 8 hours of receiveing it which I think is pretty reasonable.

You hit the nail on the head Phil. I did just reply to SLR but the reason why it took a few hours was the post was sent after midnight Hong Kong time and I was resting my weary head and after getting up I needed to get into the office.

Still I answered the post within 8 hours of receiveing it which I think is pretty reasonable.

(thumbs u I know your wife wants those books out before your next project. :baiting: