• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Mailers

10 posts in this topic

Looking to offer a cheaper solution than priority mail for 1-3 raw books. Which mailers do people use for 1st class shipping and where do they get them from?

I have seen the small boxes with the flaps that tuck in and also the smaller cardboard that folds over and seals. any help would be appreciated.

Looking to offer a cheaper solution than priority mail for 1-3 raw books. Which mailers do people use for 1st class shipping and where do they get them from?

I have seen the small boxes with the flaps that tuck in and also the smaller cardboard that folds over and seals. any help would be appreciated.

Bags Unlimited

Buy in Bulk for a nice discount.

Just when you think you'll never see anything new and informative in Comics General again, along comes a thread like this. hm

I like the adjustable boxes (from a recipient/buyer standpoint) as it seems the excess flap materials provides for extra rigidity.

Just remember that the maximum allowable weight in First Class is 13 ozs.

Three current size comic books with bags and boards weighs about 7.2 ozs. This leaves only 5.8 ozs for the packing material, box/mailer, label and tape.

A lot of the boxes weigh more than this.