• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mind the Gap

871 posts in this topic

The art looks fantastic. This is the interior art I thought I was getting when Morning Glories came out. No offense to Joe Eisma, but Rodin's art helped sell MG and it will help sell this book.

Yey! I have been waiting for one of these threads to pop up. The misses absolutely loves the prologue and preview. We already have it on our cgc 9.8 subscription and we are both eagerly awaiting its release.

I love Rodin's covers on Morning Glories. His art seems really really detailed. I'm wondering if this book will have any problems with being on time. Either way it looks great!

Two covers, lots of collecting fun :)

EDIT: Gender

EDITx2: Gender again lol

I love Rodin's covers on Morning Glories. His art seems really really detailed. I'm wondering if this book will have any problems with being on time. Either way it looks great!

I read an article on the schedule somewhere or other. Anyway, each arc is going to be 5 issues. Rodin will be drawing the first four, and then a guest artist will do the last, which will generally be a spotlight issue on a particular character. According to Jim McCann, this will keep the book on a monthly schedule.

I read an article on the schedule somewhere or other. Anyway, each arc is going to be 5 issues. Rodin will be drawing the first four, and then a guest artist will do the last, which will generally be a spotlight issue on a particular character. According to Jim McCann, this will keep the book on a monthly schedule.

Good idea. Nice guy to talk to as well. I kept asking him if there was a limit on the ashcans. lol

Read the preview, ordered 500 copies. Clearly this is the next Walking Dead.

Obviously. Actually that was my line at C2E2. Every title I submitted I told everyone who would listen it was the next walking dead. Seemed to be the theme of the Comicon. Almost every booth had a rack dedicated to overpriced lower grade walking dead.

Read the preview, ordered 500 copies. Clearly this is the next Walking Dead.

Only 500...? You are slipping! I ordered 5000...and I have it on good authority that the print run is only 6000. So...only 500 left unaccounted for. Going to catch everyone by surprise with this one!!!