• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCCOMICON 2012 - November 17th and 18th!!!

96 posts in this topic

I wish some CGC folks would come to this con. It's still a "baby," but it's growing so quickly. I hope that Alan was able to persuade some more artists and writers to come to this year's show when he was in Charlotte three weeks ago... (thumbs u

I went to the Convention Center last year for my daughter's karate tournament and it is really nice. If it is in the same large room as the tournament, there will be plenty of room for everything. There is also a nice parking deck just north of the convention center for those who choose to drive.

And I should be attending on Saturday! :cloud9:

I have to check with my social planner to be sure, but I plan to make the NC Comicon as well. I hadn't heard much about it this year (I've been hoarding my comic $$'s to spend on GA, so haven't been to any of my usual LCS stops much). Moving it to the Convention Center is a big score! Excellent! As convenient as the Morrisville Outlet Mall is to me, it did give it a less than professional feel to have a Comicon hosted there. Now we're in the big time!

I hope to swing dinner (and after party) as well. It sounds like Wally has us covered with good micro brew beers (YEAH!!!), but hopefully my latest batch of home brew will be ready by then and I can bring a few of those along as well.

-Rob

Just saw this. Really excited. Not saying the Morrisville strip mall wasn't a happening place lol but it is exciting to see NCCon moving on up. Hope to make the trip again this year...I think this will be me and my brother's 4th year attending.

99% sure I'm going to attend. Will be bringing the wife and newborn.

Also would love to set up and sell some of our inventory. If anyone has any extra booth space and wants to lower their set up fees, I'd gladly share/rent a part of the booth.

PM me if anyone can help me out!

Brock