• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Silver Surfer #1 Prepare to cry a little

14 posts in this topic

That's what you call a reader,nothing more,nothing less. (thumbs u

When I was a kid are comic group called books like this "beaters".

Just good enough to read and roll up to beat the neighbors dog that chased us down the street.

Just good enough to read and roll up to beat the neighbors dog that chased us down the street.

lol

(worship) Too funny!

I'm also going 1.0. I have several comics that are in far worse shape than this, so I have a hard time giving it a 0.5.

I apologize for my ignorance, but what would qualify a comic as 0.5 rather than 1.

I see grades go in steps, so it’s either 0.5, 1 or 1.4 for FR, while 1.5 already ranks as FR/G. A 0.5 maybe would usually be a copy with 1/3 of the cover missing?

I can’t see a point in this, anyway. I’d rather keep a coverless copy rather than a comic with 1/3 of the cover missing, if I just want to have the content.