• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a box back from CGC like THIS!!

22 posts in this topic

i just want my modern 20 business day shipment, crammed with modern, to be released from CGC limbo.

Yeah goodluck fill your pain it took 60 + plus days for the last modern i did. Fast track is the only way i fly now.

I bought a full run and sent these out express.

dead.JPG

I should have some others back next week. The run wasn't cheap so it's nice to see the positive results.

James G

congrats on the results

That looks familiar.

I am sending in a 1-69 run I just bought. Hoping for similar results. I Fast Track a few but the majority take the slow road.

That looks familiar.

I am sending in a 1-69 run I just bought. Hoping for similar results. I Fast Track a few but the majority take the slow road.

So will that take a 1 on a fast track, they have to be aware of the value on some of these books and make you bump them no?

I was just happy they were so nice, I actaully think the 1 isn't as nice as the other 2 but who am I to argue grades.

I am just happy that after running all over 4 states I have a full run, now it just needs to be a full slab run, but that I am not rushing.

James G

I bought a full run and sent these out express.

dead.JPG

I should have some others back next week. The run wasn't cheap so it's nice to see the positive results.

James G

Sell'em and buy some rims...

So for the 3 pictured. What were your costs from CGC fast tracking them? And the turn around time?

I didn't think they would allow them under the modern tier because of the value, and didn't want to mess with it, so I expressed them. They were graded in 4 days I think then took another 2 to get shipped, if I recall.

The fast track is on time as well, my last group was done in under the 10 day period, they seem backed up with shipping more then anything else right now.

James G