• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Ding Dong

80 posts in this topic

42548030.jpg

Up in smoke

That's where my money goes

In my lungs

And sometimes up my nose

When troubled times

Begin to bother me

I take a toke

And all my cares

Go up in smoke

It's Labrador, man.

42548030.jpg

Up in smoke

In my lungs

And sometimes up my nose

When troubled times

Begin to bother me

I take a toke

And all my cares

Go up in smoke

It's Labrador, man.

License? Ain't it out on the bumper, man?

42548030.jpg

Up in smoke

In my lungs

And sometimes up my nose

When troubled times

Begin to bother me

I take a toke

And all my cares

Go up in smoke

It's Labrador, man.

You keep-a knockin but you can't come in!

42548030.jpg

Up in smoke

In my lungs

And sometimes up my nose

When troubled times

Begin to bother me

I take a toke

And all my cares

Go up in smoke

It's Labrador, man.

I wasn't looking at his neck, man.

16046-20438.gif

funny thread. I still call people King Ding Dong. Very few people know what the heck I am talking about. I usually use it when I got a crappy tip, while working behind the bar. By the way, where's Fruit Pie the Magician?

Years ago, I was in the habit of calling someone that acted poorly a "Twinkie." Then I found out that "Twinkie" is an insult used by Asian-Americans to describe someone yellow on the outside, white on the inside. it is too much trouble to keep up with that kind of stuff, so now i just call people who act poorly individual_without_enough_empathys.

Twinkie is also used to call someone a homosexual. It's a complicated word, and a disgusting product.

I always assumed Asian-Americans called someone from their circle who had assimilated too much and had dispensed with their culture a "banana".

In the ginger community, it is a Snowball, and lord knows that has caused some raised eyebrows.

Yeah, I've heard both "banana" and "twinkie" used for yellow on the outside, white on the inside.

The opposite is an "Egg" (white on the outside, yellow on the inside)

There's also a "Farmer's Egg" = brown on the outside, yellow on the inside.

And an "Oreo" = black on the outside, white on the inside

Twinkie is also used to call someone a homosexual. It's a complicated word, and a disgusting product.

Its a subset of Homosexuality called twinks.

Where does that fit into the registry?

I'm starving now.

Me too. A couple of twinkies washed down with a room temperature bottle of Dr. Pepper is the living end. :whee:

I'm gonna have to start drinking. I know youve got beers in your bar. Ive seen pics.

I'm starving now.

Me too. A couple of twinkies washed down with a room temperature bottle of Dr. Pepper is the living end. :whee:

I'm gonna have to start drinking. I know youve got beers in your bar. Ive seen pics.

Those were all pics stolen off e-bay, you know, like some sellers do with comics.

I'm starving now.

Those were all pics stolen off e-bay, you know, like some sellers do with comics.

Sunuva....I knew it was too good to be true.

My Ding Dong needs a little :bump:

This place is a sausage fest. You ain't gonna be :bump: ing your Dong Dong against anything warm and fuzzy.

:banana: