• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walking dead 100 offer

185 posts in this topic

They are tentatively scheduled to arrive the wed sdcc starts (subject to normal delays) but it will take one of my guys a couple of days to process, separate and pack so they will still ship out starting that Friday (base case scenario) regardless of us being in sdcc, but delivery for Ups will be the following week (depends on transit time)

Hey Gator

I think the fact that you are doing this is great and I am very interested. However, do you have any idea what the shipping would be to the UK as this may be the fly in the ointment. ( for the 200 I mean)

I would've put this in a PM but thought it might be of interest to others too.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

Hey Gator

I think the fact that you are doing this is great and I am very interested. However, do you have any idea what the shipping would be to the UK as this may be the fly in the ointment. ( for the 200 I mean)

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

This.

Hey Gator

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

typically, a box of 200 comics weights approx 38 pounds... so, from www.usps.com:

Priority Mail® International

Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108" 6 - 10 business days $149.25

now, it is possible that they box will weight more (or less) but that is a close approximation (note, to add insurance runs approx $10 more)

just a note, I will be sending out firm details on "offficially" ordering early next week...I have many committments already, but going to send to all to help keep me organized

Hello all

My goal is to recap all requests on Monday then I'll send a pm to each inquiry and we can get firm orders in place!

Thanks

Rick