• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To try another spin on this OT question...

In your opinion, would you enjoy the boards more or less with the OT posts separated to another forum?  

408 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, would you enjoy the boards more or less with the OT posts separated to another forum?

44 posts in this topic

There is an art to using the emoticons.......

Hey, this is fun! Howabout this: Try to name the scene from the movie STAR WARS (A New Hope) using these graemlins for lines of dialouge.

A. thumbsup2.gif

B. confused-smiley-013.gif

A. 893blahblah.gifthumbsup2.gif

B. sumo.gif

A. 893naughty-thumb.gif

B. confused.gif

A. boo.gifsleeping.gif

There is an art to using the emoticons.......

Hey, this is fun! Howabout this: Try to name the scene from the movie STAR WARS (A New Hope) using these graemlins for lines of dialouge.

Well Brad.. Looks to me like a scene from the end of Empire.. Here is my take on it..

Zeman

A. thumbsup2.gif Darth tells Luke I am your Father

B. confused-smiley-013.gif Luke says WTF???

A. 893blahblah.gifthumbsup2.gif Darth says I am your Father and perhaps a sister?

B. sumo.gif Luke tells him thats impossible

A. 893naughty-thumb.gif Darth tells him to join up, dark side is great..

B. confused.gif Luke is confused..

A. boo.gifsleeping.gif Luke falls.. the Falcon catches him.. and he sleeps in the med chamber

Well Brad.. Looks to me like a scene from the end of Empire.. Here is my take on it..

Zeman

Not bad, but here is what I was going for:

A. thumbsup2.gif HAN: "Uh, everything under control. Situation normal."

B. confused-smiley-013.gif IMPERIAL: "What happened?"

A. 893blahblah.gifthumbsup2.gif HAN: "Uh, we had a slight weapons-malfunction down here, but we're fine - we're all fine here, now, thank you... How are you?"

B. sumo.gif IMPERIAL: "We're sending a squad in!"

A. 893naughty-thumb.gif HAN: "Uh, negative! Negative! We've got a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous!"

B. confused.gif IMPERIAL: "Who is this?! What's your operating number?!"

A. boo.gifsleeping.gif HAN: [blasts control panel] "Boring conversation anyway!"