• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 - Guess the Print Run!

354 posts in this topic

Sorry, I should have mentioned that ones where the seller doesn't give condition or states the condition is less than VF I don't count.

Couple that with the fact that I'm fairly certain that the ebay app I use for my phone (the official app, not a 3rd party) doesn't give me every result on sold auctions. I've compared listing's with my regular laptop and seen more results than what displays on my phone.

I thought I was paying good attention to the active listings but I'm sure I'm missing some due to distractions.

You must be missing a ton of them on your phone then, because over half of those list the comics as near mint or something similar. Looking at like the last 15 or so that ended and were listed with a condition it looks like 13 of the 15 still went for under $100.

Meanwhile the Escape variant keeps going UP! I swear for a good 3 full days it sort of went down in price to around ~$50-$60 last week, and now all of a sudden every auction is ending $100+ with 20+ bids.

:whee:

Which makes me happy this was just graded a 9.8 (it's a keeper though) ;)

92174363.jpg

Meanwhile the Escape variant keeps going UP! I swear for a good 3 full days it sort of went down in price to around ~$50-$60 last week, and now all of a sudden every auction is ending $100+ with 20+ bids.

:whee:

Which makes me happy this was just graded a 9.8 (it's a keeper though) ;)

92174363.jpg

Not 9.9? (shrug)

:baiting:

Who are all those sigs from (beside the obvious Kirkman and Adlard)?

Do tell :popcorn:

The actors who play:

Glenn

Maggie

Rick

Lorie

Michonne

Governor

Daryl

Andrea

As well as:

Kirkman

Mazarra

Nicotero

Hurd

Who are all those sigs from (beside the obvious Kirkman and Adlard)?

Do tell :popcorn:

The actors who play:

Glenn

Maggie

Rick

Lorie

Michonne

Governor

Daryl

Andrea

As well as:

Kirkman