• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 - Guess the Print Run!

354 posts in this topic

which cover will have the LOWEST print run....i doubt they'll all be exactly the same (including the chromium).

The 1:200 retailer incentive variant will have the lowest print run. :gossip:

no no no, other than the obvious...i don't think all the covers will have the exact same print run.

So while we are making predictions on the print run, lets predict which covers will be the coolest overall (well at least once Previews hits this week showing them) along with what these will be selling for say 3 months after they have hit the shelves. :)

I think it is a safe bet most of these will be still going for cover, not 50 cents right away because the show will be picking up again and there is a lot of initial demand for these not just with speculators.

What does everyone think raw 1:200s will sell for? I am guessing $300 to $500 early on since there will be easily less than 500 of these sent out. My guess is there will be less than 300 of them overall.

I think a CGC 9.8 will be a $500 to $700 book early on.

The Chromium cover is $10 a pop. I don't see a large print run on a book with a $10 cover price. I don't even understand why the book has a $10 cover price. I hope Kirkman is giving money to charity from sales of that cover.

I tend to think that 1:200 cover will go for $250 raw on ebay when they come out and that the CGC 9.8s will open at $500 ... I also think the overall print run on the book will be around 100K.

I don't know what the various covers are going to look like but if even one of them looks better than the Silvestri cover - I'm happy. :)