• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is you favorite Riverdale girl?

Who is your favorite girl from Riverdale?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite girl from Riverdale?

34 posts in this topic

I voted for Midge. I always thought she was highly underated not to mention...Oh Sh#t, Moose is comming, gotta go, later!

If anyone wants to chip in for a condolence card and/or flowers for Jayman's family, let me know.

I voted Betty, but I do think Midge is in desperate need of a restraining order.

I noticed Miss Grundy didn't make the list. 27_laughing.gif

Did you guys read the one where Archie tells Reggie that he's not afraid of Moose and he's going to ask Midge for a date? Then Archie gets his mom to help him rig up a fake arm. When Moose catches him with Midge he grabs him and is going to beat him up but suddenly the arm comes off, complete with fake blood. Moose freaks out, carries Archie to his house where he has miraculous reattachment surgery, and Moose will do anything for him after that. Including letting him date Midge, which he does in front of Reggie.

Read that one?

I vote for Cherry Poptart but if I have to settle for a real Archie Gal Betty all the way!