• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoon's Purported Boston Con Report

70 posts in this topic

Most of my con comments read pretty harsh but I actually had a good time in spite of some minor gripes. But what is Comics General if not a dumping ground for minor gripes?

FU n00b.

Do I get dinner first?

Hey again --

I actually thought this report was GREAT, hence my comment. I didn't have a bad time at all at the Con...bought nothing, sold nothing, but ran around after my 9-year old looking for comics, toys, and Ninjago clocks for her room. Also ran around taking pictures of her with the Star Wars characters, the Joker, Superman, etc.

So actually, I had a lot of fun!

Dan

Most of my con comments read pretty harsh but I actually had a good time in spite of some minor gripes. But what is Comics General if not a dumping ground for minor gripes?

FU n00b.

Do I get dinner first?

lol(worship)

FU n00b.

Do I get dinner first?

When you're slapped by The Fingh, you'll take it and like it.

Grabbed this bad boy, Love Romances #100. Might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I’ll bet *bronze_age_fan* and rodan57 will appreciate it.

LoveRoamces100.jpg

The left edge brings it down, but it's a tough book and pretty nice outside of that.

NICE!!!!!