• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

99% of My Collection FS Thread - Now Take 20% Off Remaining Stuff

387 posts in this topic

How about a bats 234?

Refresh my memory. Are you referring to a Detective 234?

Sorry, yes.. two face. It's beer:20 here on the west coast ... *hiccup*

Batman 234 is the first appearance of Two-Face after his nearly 2 decade SA vacation, not Tec 234. Just trying to help. (thumbs u

Sorry for the mistake. My heads is mush with all these books in front of me. I usually don't make mistakes with my numbers. :lol:

A good friend of mine unfortunately told me he wanted the Bats 234, so I am going to pull it from the sale.

Sorry for the mistake. My heads is mush with all these books in front of me. I usually don't make mistakes with my numbers. :lol:

A good friend of mine unfortunately told me he wanted the Bats 234, so I am going to pull it from the sale.

I had to ask anyway ... thanks!

Yep .. that's what i meant. *hiccup*

lol The urge to drink while buying or bidding on comics is a situation I frequently find myself in as well. This sometimes leads to a sad wallet and a few, "Why the hell did I buy that?" moments the following day.

Yep .. that's what i meant. *hiccup*

lol The urge to drink while buying or bidding on comics is a situation I frequently find myself in as well. This sometimes leads to a sad wallet and a few, "Why the hell did I buy that?" moments the following day.

lol - true dat. Part of my problem is that i actually make the stuff and i'm my own best customer ... i'm really afraid of the day when a half way decent AF15 shows up and a case of wine is nearby at the same time ... ugh ... great thread though!