• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

99% of My Collection FS Thread - Now Take 20% Off Remaining Stuff

387 posts in this topic

Get your popcorn ready.

Due to a number of factors, I've decided to sell the bulk of my collection. I'm keeping about 2 dozen of my best books for now, but the rest is going to be sold off. I'll start selling the books here. It's mostly low grade silver stuff, but there is some decent stuff.

I just took quick pictures of the books with my camera, so if you want scans of the front and back covers, let me know and I'll try to get them over.

Prices don't include shipping. Offers are probably welcome, but :takeit: trumps all, of course.

I'll probably be starting a thread in the copper forum. If there is interest in toys, I'll start a thread in the misc forum as well.

I'll start off strong with a decent book.

All Star Comics #2

Low grade copy. About a FR/GD to GD-. I think the pages are slightly brittle. I can pm anyone who is interested pictures of the pages.

$400 OBO SOLD

DSC06992.jpg