• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Convention Fundraising Thread. Lady Mechanika, Blanks, Con Exclusives & More

13 posts in this topic

I need to raise funds for the upcoming cons in May that I want to attend. So check this thread often as I will be updating and adding books whenever I can.

I accept Paypal or postal money orders as payment. Shipping is $12 in a usps flat rate box. So if you want to wait until I close this thread for an invoice so you can combine shipping on other items you might want just let me know.

This one is with CGC right now and so I'm not sure on the grade yet. Had this done for a customer who no longer responds and didn't pay for it. I will ship this in 3 weeks when I have it from cgc and if it doesn't sell here I'll probably keep it for myself. Picture below is of the book before it was signed, sketched on and submitted to CGC.

Lady Mechanika #0 LBCC Exclusive signed by Peter Stiegerwald. Signed and head sketched on cover by Joe Benitez. Last few raw copies sold on ebay for $350. Asking $500 for this one.

ladylbcc.jpg

This one is with CGC right now and so I'm not sure on the grade yet. Had this done for a customer who no longer responds and didn't pay for it. I will ship this in 3 weeks when I have it from cgc and if it doesn't sell here I'll probably keep it for myself. Picture below is of the book before it was signed, sketched on and submitted to CGC.

Lady Mechanika #0 LBCC Exclusive signed by Peter Stiegerwald. Signed and head sketched on cover by Joe Benitez. Last few raw copies sold on ebay for $350. Asking $500 for this one.

ladylbcc.jpg

:takeit:

ladylbcc.jpg

^^ thank you (worship)

ladylbcc.jpg

Nice!