• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albuquerque Comic Expo June 8-10

57 posts in this topic

I don't recall seeing anything regarding the Albuquerque Comic Expo scheduled for June 8-10. Evidently, they had over 10,000 attendees last year and have some good guests scheduled so I am breaking from Arizona to give it a try.

http://abqcomicexpo.com/

I will be there with two full booths of GA, SA, Bronze and a little Copper. I am bringing around 20 long boxes of nice $1 books plus over 30 long boxes of SA and Bronze $2, 5, and 10 mostly SA and Bronze. I will have quite a few nice GA and other CGC books as well.

Please let me know if you have any specific books you are looking for and I will do my best to pull and bring along.

Hope to see some of you there.

Ed Robertson

Look forward to this show! Stan will be there as well. I'll be working a couple of different booths for friends shop here in town, and will probably help Ed if you need it Ed!!

ACE is 10 days away!

I am in the process of consolidating boxes to see what I can bring but will have at least 50 longs and some nice CGC and raw books. If there are any Copper books, odd titles, etc. Please shoot me a want list soon as I will be loading up June 6th for a drive out late Thursday. Looking forward to seeing what the Con will be like.

Ed Robertson

I'm excited! Lined up one volunteer thus far for ya Ed btw.

Hotflipz, I'll be buying some stuff hoook a brotha up!! lol.

Also, I got a LOT of experience with the SS' stuff at Phoenix Comic Con... so I'll be introducing myself (again) to Chandler to help out if I can.