• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago Con Forum Dinner UPDATED!

250 posts in this topic

Steve hasn't figured out what the cost per person will be yet. Anyone that's on the fence about attending should definitely come. Great food, fine liquor, great people, and a chance to meet greggy…what more is there in life?

Steve hasn't figured out what the cost per person will be yet. Anyone that's on the fence about attending should definitely come. Great food, fine liquor, great people, and a chance to meet greggy…what more is there in life?

What if you've already met Greggy? hm

Have you ever met him drunk? That's worth the price of admission

I've met him when I've been drunk...does that count?

Better wear raingear.

Yeah, Borock.

How about an update, and, you know, some info on what it's gonna cost, and where to send you a payment 'n stuff like that.

I've run out of things to tease Greggy about, it's time to get some details!

(I can't BELIEVE that nobody, nobody at all, jumped on the whole "Fifty Shades Of Greggy" thing and ran with it...)

How about an update, and, you know, some info on what it's gonna cost, and where to send you a payment 'n stuff like that.

I've talked to Steve about this a couple of times, but everything got pushed to the back-burner with the Sig Auction going on. He is working on it, though (thumbs u

Since Steve B is busy with the Sig auction, I figured I'd update the list for him. If I missed anyone, just let me know and I'll add your name to the list

Updated list July 28

sborock

plitch

Maggie Thompson

joeypost

Michelle Nolan

Greggy (I think he said he was coming)

G.A.tor

143ksk

underthebigw

1koko

logan510 +1

comix4fun

vintagecomics and Lou

klodz24seven

thewatcher

moondog + 4 (or 6)

chunkybutt

catrick339

sharkey

gemma

electicprune

colubiacomics +1

cosmic farmboy

Timmay

It's going to be crowded this year...I can think of a handful of people who are probably going that aren't on that list. It's a nice problem to have though :applause: