• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTT Anita Baker Concert Tickets for Walking Dead/Detective Comics (400's)

6 posts in this topic

Hello. Okay, so my girlfriend is not only great friends with Anita, but works for her, and travels with her. She will be at every concert that Anita Baker does this year. If anyone has any of the WD books i need, or Detective Comics (400's..select issues, pm me) and would like to trade book/s for 2 tickets to any upcoming show, let me know. I'll PM anyone interested with more details.

http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSearch?searchStr=anita+baker&searchMode=event&rows=50&start=0&nS=0&ae=1&sp=Date&sd=1

check my sig for the WD books i'm looking for. pm for Detective Comics i need. obviously, some books are about the same price as 2 tickets, some books might be more or less. i'm offering 2 tickets for any book, but i can only trade 2 tickets PER SHOW.

Or G.I. Joe #2... lol Which is a mini grail I finally just acquired.

BTW, I've always wanted to see Anita Baker. Don't have any WD though, and she's not coming anywhere close to me this year...

Or G.I. Joe #2... lol Which is a mini grail I finally just acquired.

BTW, I've always wanted to see Anita Baker. Don't have any WD though, and she's not coming anywhere close to me this year...

GF says a Vegas show might be in the works